8 things Iâ€™m passionate about:
* Jesus – the one that gets me through life. He is real.
* My hubby –
* My kiddos
* My family
* My friends
* Garage sale-ing and Thrift storing
* A good cup of coffee and Cherry Pie
8 things I want to do before I die:
* Go to the beach again – want to take my kids there too.
* Write a book
* Finish my scrapbooks and the heritage album my Mom and I started
* Finish college
* Get my nose pierced – this may happen soon!
* Take a painting class
* Drive a little red sports car
* See all my children follow Christ
Those were hard. . .there are sooo many more things. Those aren’t even my top 8 I don’t think. Just some of the first that came to my mind.
8 things I say often:
* Oh Really!
* Crap! (I try not to say this around the kids too much)
* Holy Cow!
* What in the world!
* There went the cat. Shut the door!
* Stop jumping on my bed.
* Can you please pick up your shoes.
8 books Iâ€™ve recently read:
* Perpetua – Just finished it, it was phenomenal!!
* Amazing Grace
* The Ragamuffin Gospel – Working on this for Wed. nights
* Buoyancy – almost through this one too
* What Teacher’s Do After you Leave School – read to the kids
* Hedgie Takes Off – Also read to the kids
* Eat This Book – Just started this one the other night.
* Judges – for Sunday School
8 songs I could listen to over and over:
* Heaven (Bob Carlisle)
* I’ll still be loving you (Restless Heart)
* What Hurts the Most (Rascall Flatts)
* I Will Wait (Jason Upton)
* More Than Enough (Passion- anything by them)
* Anything by Watermark, Rita Springer
* Anything by Allies
* 80’s Hair Bands
* Anything classical on occasion
(Couldn’t narrow down the songs – there are just tooooo many!)
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
* Likes to Laugh
* Balcony people (cheer from the balcony, don’t bring me to the basement)
* Time spent together
* Depth of insight – not afraid to really hash stuff with me.
* Positive outlook
8 things Iâ€™ve learned this past year:
* Don’t ever smell a kids finger when they say “hey, smell this.”
* If someone wants to give you a lot of money to mail something, It’s a scam.
* When your kids wish for animals on their birthday. . .they will come.
* How to get rid of a lot of responsibilities and just do a few smaller things much better.
* How to enjoy each day more fully.
* If you go to a different church every week for three months, you can still see God in many ways and in so many new people.
* I can now go to a pool with all three of my kids and be relatively safe.
* God is faithful to me, even when I lose faith