Wednesday was Tom’s birthday and I failed to get his post done on his special day. I can’t let it pass without saying how much I love my hubby and I hope that this 37th year of life for him is wonderful and goes beyond his dreams for it.
It was a pretty normal Wednesday for him, he did receive a big balloon bouquet at work from me and the kids. He brought home a chocolate cake and some bagels too. We went to Longhorn for his favorite meal – Prime Rib.
Here’s his rib, so that if you are a prime rib fan you can salivate. . .
For those out there that don’t know Tom that well. . .and for those who know him better than you would like. . .here is some things I love about him.
1. He never knows a stranger. He has a knack of making anyone and everyone feel very welcome.
2. He’s funny! That is the first characteristic that I loved about him when we first met. We were in English 101 at college and he just cracked me up.
3. He’s faithful. He knows what he has to do and he does it with a great attitude. He can stick with things long past the point that I would.
4. He loves to “project”. I make fun of his ability to make long lists of projects and not quit the day until all of them have been checked off. BUT I do love that about him. He can get more accomplished than anyone I know.
5. He loves the kids and it shows. I love the way they run to greet him everynight. He is the celebrity that makes all their tickle wishes come true.
6. He loves me. He sacrifices so much so that I can stay at home. It really is a big sacrifice, but it is worth it.
7. He is my favorite. I have always told him that he is always the answer to the question “What is your favorite. . .?”
8. I couldn’t do this life without him. That statement is true on soooo many levels and I am just so thankful to go through life with him as my friend, partner and husband.
Thank you, hon, for being here for me. For your love and sacrifice. Thank you for sharing your years with those of us who are very proud to know you and call you friend. You’re the best!
Happy Birthday to you!