My friend Amber HERE has tagged me with her “meme” game. Of course, Amber doesn’t know what a “meme” game is – so I have no clue either. But I will play along…
1. Four places that I go over and over: The Post Office, the bank, my laundry room in the basement and Church
2. Four people who email me regularly: Tom, Mom, ebay and allrecipes.
3. Four of my favorite places to eat: Chili’s, Mazzios Pizza, IHOP and Olive Garden (my fav)
4. Four places I would rather be right now: On a Sunny beach in the morning, on a beach watching the sunset, laying in the sun on a beach in the afternoon and Florida (minus any hurricanes, please).
5. Four people I tag: Jules, Merri, Mary and Stacey
6. Four TV shows I watch: Decorating Sense, LOST, Biggest Loser and the new Battlestar Gallactica
Okay, that is all for that.
Sorry my blogging has been so disjointed as of late. It will hopefully pick up soon. I have started an ebay business and I am having a lot of fun with it. I will be posting pics soon of our trip to Branson this last weekend.
Here’s a funny of the day. Whenever we go to our local bank this young kid waits on us and he has sort of long hair that is wavy and comes down to his jaw line. It parts in the middle with no bangs. Evely started saying that he was the “guy on Shrek III”. I figured out he is the prince. So today (much to Jaden’s embarrassment) I told the guy that my kids think he looks like the prince on Shrek III. He laughed and turned a little red. When he gave me my receipt he said “Then I will give them one of my personal stickers”. He had two Shrek III prince stickers in the envelope. I cackled about that one.