Okay, the following video is just absolutely hilarious!! However, I must say that my earthy side comes out as I post this. It’s rude, crude and obnoxious. . .but guaranteed to make you laugh. Maybe it’s because I have two small boys who love to toot, run around naked and laugh at burps. . . makes me feel right at home.
Here are some reasons to laugh. Did you know this?
1. Laughter boosts the immune system by decreasing the bodyâ€™s cortisol levels (an immune suppressor)
2. Hearty laughter speeds up the heart rate, improves blood circulation and increases oxygen consumption
3. Laughing for 15 seconds a day adds two days to a personâ€™s overall lifespan
4. Laughter increases antibodies in saliva, combating upper respiratory infections
5. Laughing causes the body to secrete an enzyme that protects the stomach from forming ulcers.
Where do croissants come from??