Slow Cooker Lasagna
1 lb ground beef
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup water
1 container ricotta cheese (15 oz)
1 package (3 cups) shredded mozzarella
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
* Brown meat, drain, stir in spaghetti sauce and water.
* In a bowl mix ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, 2 Tbsp Parmesan, egg and parsley.
* Spoon 1 cup meat sauce into slow cooker
* Top with 3 uncooked noodles, broken to fit
* Top with 1/2 of cheese mixture
* Cover with 2 cups of remaining meat sauce
* Top with remaining noodles, cheese mixture and meat sauce.
* Cook on low 6 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
* Sprinkle with remaining cheeses, let stand, covered for 10 minutes or until melted and serve.
** I simmer an extra jar of sauce on the stove and spoon over each serving for those who like the extra sauce. Deee-lish!